Sunday, September 30, 2007

Yesterday at Mom's


DSC_0703, originally uploaded by RhondaMHC.

I spent yesterday at Mom's house. This is, of course, Grandma Fern on the swing with what else, a cat! I jsut really like this picture of her. Will had a blast getting eggs from the hen house and driving the golf cart. Lainey loved walking all over the house. It was a beautiful day and relaxing too. I've spent today photgraphing my inventory of yarn and knitting projects for my upcoming invitation to ravelry.com. What a cool site. I hope the creators become very successful b/c its such an innovative and useful site.

1 comment:

moosie said...

you can really see her blue eyes in this picture, she looks great! I cant wait to visit, less than 2 weeks away I think!! Lainey is so cute, I cant wait to see her

Lainey's Lily Pie birthday tracker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker