Monday, January 21, 2008

Hubby won his race


DH (dear husband) won his race in Charlotte this past weekend. He doesn't usually race down there but he decided to give it a try after they invited him. He was very happy he won and of course Will was excited that his dad brought home a trophy. I'm not sure how much longer DH will race, but he enjoys it, and at our age its hard to find thing you really enjoy. When you find it - you should enjoy every minute of it. I know he does - I do try to relate - but its just not something I enjoy. I've told him to keep racing his cars for as long as he wants. Besides, it gives me a great excuse to keep knitting and buying yarn without guilt!

1 comment:

Turtle said...

congrats on the win! lol, on your yarn theory. my hubby is into electronics and music...yup, yarn without guilt!

Lainey's Lily Pie birthday tracker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker