Sunday, October 07, 2007

Weekend in the Mountains







We left on Friday morning and came home Sunday. Took Will & Lainey to the Blue Ridge Mountains to pick apples and also went to Luray Caverns. Our stop in Charlottesville - to Carter Mountain Orchard didn't yield a lot of apples - but it was nice just the same. We each got a frozen cider slush - wow it was fantastic! Not exactly the crisp Fall weather we expected - it was 80 degrees! I got some knitting done - ended up having to rip out all but about an inch of the Debbie Bliss Matinee Jacket I'm making due to a mistake early on that was just bugging me. I also got one T-strap sandal made on the way back. I'm loving ravelry - if you've not signed up yet - DO IT! I had to wait 3 mos to get in!












1 comment:

moosie said...

will looks so much older in that first picture of him and Lainey, she's so cute!!! I made another easy dress for her but looking at her picture I think its going to be way too big or long, but maybe good for next summer!

The picture of the caverns looks so beautiful, Im sure Will loved that!

see in a few days! Im so excited!!!!

Lainey's Lily Pie birthday tracker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker