Monday, November 05, 2007



Its only been barely cold for a week and I already miss Summer! Fall and Winter are nice seasons, nice to have a change, but I prefer it HOT and I'm poolside! Look how much Lainey has grown already in a few short months! I'm a little freaked out that Thanksgiving is only 3 weeks away - I'm not ready - but I will be! Christmas is going to be great this year. We already have our Christmas cards done - how's that for pre-planning? Well, we had our pictures done and well I didn't actually do them, but they're still done so it counts! Check out this FANTASTIC photographer and mother - she's really amazing and so personable. I highly reccomend her to anyone thinking about having their kids or their family pictures done. Check out her website - it speaks for itself! http://imprintsintime.com

No comments:

Lainey's Lily Pie birthday tracker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker