Sunday, January 06, 2008

Hot cocoa swap questionairre:

Here's my answers for the Cocoa Swap!
Cocoa:
1. What is your favorite way to drink cocoa? I don't have a preference - sometimes I don't have time to prepare the milk - but I honestly like both. I've never made home made cocoa - so I wouldn't know - but it sounds fun! I definitely make it in an oversized, heavy MUG. I love mugs.

2. Marshmallows or whipped cream? I love both. Whipped cream is a standby for my coffee too, and I just tried Williams Sonoma chocolate marshmallows - OMG. what a dream!

Yarn/Knitting/Crochet
1. What is your favorite type of yarn? Worsted - I live varigated yarns and like solids too. The colors I like currently are varigated pink/brown/cream, greys, dark blue, chocolate browns, greens, but I also like those colors when they're varigated with brights like light blue, fuschia, apple green. I also love pinks, dusty lavendars, apple greens, duck egg blue.

2. Do you knit or crochet (or both)? I knit exclusively.

3. What are your favorite type of needles, would you like to try something new? I love my addi turbos, my bamboo and birch for baby yarn/projects. And always willing to try something new!

4. Do you have a healthy supply of notions? I don't have a ton of notions - I'm personally trying to find the perfect row counter. Kids always steal mine. I like the ka-ching. don't have a tape measure, don't have many needle protectors, have a few stitch markers, so no - don't really have a lot of notions.

5. What one thing do you keep thinking you need to buy for your knitting habit (outside of yarn)? those interchangable needles or the knit picks needles - but still not sure.

6. What is your favorite 'quick knit/crochet' pattern (quick gratification) I like making baby hats - the strawberries, watemelons, pumpkins, the quick circular needle baby cap.

Miscellaneous
1. What is your favorite thing to do in the Winter? Cook, knit, read magazines, watch movies, all by a nice fire.

2. What is your favorite animal? don't have a favorite but I like- bunnies, cats, marine animals (I live on the coast), you know - the basics. I don't like octopus (wow - what's the plural version of that? octopi? lol) , jelly fish, eels, nothing creepy crawly. ewww.

3. Do you get the 'winter blahs'? Definitely.

4. What is your favorite way to beat the blahs? Cook and knit by the fire with a hot cup of anything.

5. What is the thing you are most looking forward to this spring? Planting flowers, planting tomatos and basil in my garden, sitting outside by the pool.

6. What are your favorite treat? I love dark chocolate.

7. What is your favorite board game?

8. Do you have any children (furry or human)? Yes - have 2 children, boy 6, girl 1. Son has a new puppy - miniature dachsund named "Luke." I think I prefer cats - not used to the potty training thing for dogs. Cats just handle it themselves.

9. Do you have any allergies or special considerations you partner should know about? No allergies, no special considerations!

No comments:

Lainey's Lily Pie birthday tracker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker