Saturday, January 12, 2008












Susan B. Anderson's 2nd book, Itty Bitty Knits, I bought it online and got in the mail a few days ago. I'm especially interested b/c I had made my own knitted cupcake hat, and wanted to take a look at hers. Not to mention I have her other book and have made a few hats from it. I also like her cupcake 'tea set' - its very cute. I may just make it for Lainey. I just wish I could find more of that yarn I used for Lainey's original cupcake hat. I can't find it anywhere and I don't know the name/manuf. I got it as an oddball leftover from my sister.
Anyway, dh is racing in Charlotte, NC this weekend so I'm a single parent for Fri and Sat. He left early on Friday, and after racing all day Saturday, he will drive home and be home in the wee hours of Sunday morning while we are all fast asleep. It should be interesting and I hope the kids and I will have a lot fun. I've got some things planned for Sat to help the hours go by and keep them occupied. We may make a pizza together - they both like to be part of it. Maybe do a movie night with popcorn and all of us lined up on the couch eating popcorn. I'll light the german smoker for them to ooh and ahh over and I'll try to enjoy a glass of velvety red merlot.


Lainey is spending most of her day antagonizing the puppy - she hugs him so hard he yelps in pain. She doesn't understand why he runs from her when all she wants to do is love him. She looks hurt everytime we check to make sure the dog is still breathing. I think he does enjoy it - just a little bit.




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Lainey's Lily Pie birthday tracker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker